Contact the Luxury St. John’s Hotel
Easily accessible by air, rail or car, The St Johns Hotel is conveniently near to Birmingham International Airport and Junction 5 of the M42 motorway, giving access to the M1, M5 and M40. Solihull train station is a couple of minutes walk away with London less than one and a half hours away on the Chiltern line.
Birmingham is 7 miles away, while Warwick is 19 miles and Stratford-upon-Avon is 24 miles away.
Nearest station: Solihull
- Short walking distance to Solihull Rail Station
- Birmingham International station is just 4 miles away, a short train ride
- Direct trains go to London Marylebone and Birmingham New Street station.
Our nearest coach station is Birmingham Coach Station, Digbeth, it will cost approximately £11.00 in a taxi or a walk to Birmingham Moor Street station and get a train to Solihull train station
Satellite navigation coordinates: 52.416830, – 1.780708 (post code B91 1AT)
From Junction 5, the M42
- Leave the M42 at junction 5
- Follow the exit onto the Solihull Bypass (A41)
- Bear left onto the slip road signposted Solihull town centre (A4025)
- At the roundabout, take the second exit onto Warwick Road (A4025)
- Continue straight ahead through three sets of traffic lights, passing Morrisons supermarket on the left and continue over the pedestrian crossings
- At the roundabout take the second exit and The St John’s Hotel is immediately on your right
- From Birmingham city centre
A 15 minute drive from Birmingham city centre Parking at The St Johns Hotel
There are 300 on-site parking spaces available and car parking is free for hotel guests.
Nearest airport: Birmingham International Airport
- Only 4 miles from Birmingham International airport
- The taxi takes 10 minutes and costs approximately £11
- We will be happy to arrange a taxi for your transfer.
- There is also the 966 bus which you can get from outside the airport to Solihull hospital which is round the corner from St Johns